A happy childhood is the dream of every parent. Children are not just little adults. Whether it is tummy ache or insect sting or what foods provide the best nutrition for growing kids, it is always important to know what is right.
Working with the doctor, nurse, and other healthcare providers to keep your child well is as important as getting treatment when he or she is sick. Checkup visits are important because they allow your healthcare provider to review your child's growth and development, perform tests or give shots. Our Children's Health Check-up is a medical system that involves preventive care, including periodic check-ups, screening and early intervention.
Investigations covered under this package:
- CBC with PBF
- Blood Group & Rh Factor Urine For RME
- S.Total Protein & Albumin
- Bilirubin (Total)
- Stool R/E
- Urea & Creatinine
- X Ray Chest P/A View
- Consultation with Physician/Doctor
• Checkup visits are a time for parents to ask questions. Bring a list of concerns you have. For example: My child is not sleeping through the night, I don't think my child is eating enough, or my child seems uncoordinated and is always walking into things.
To help your provider get a complete picture of your child's health status, be sure to bring your child's health record and a list of any medications your child is taking to each visit.
• A small stool and urine sample should be brought in a clean plastic/glass container. Children's Health Check-up can be availed on any weekday morning from 9.00 am to 10.00 pm